Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update - As The World Changes....

Been hard at work researching my chosen subject market. I've been into this stuff for years, but never REALLY dove into until now. I've learned much. Some of it is admittedly preposterous, but there is a lot out there that is so incredibly compelling. So much so, I've abandoned any preconceived notions I may have had. This stuff throws a wrench into Darwinism, organized religion, hell even the very origin of mankind.
My plan is to incorporate this stuff into a series of short fiction, writings, musings, perhaps a screenplay, and even my fantasy series. If I can make folks pause for a moment, and question the ways things are (governments, economics, wealth vs poverty, religion, world crisis, etc) , then I'll have done what I set out to do. This stuff is intense, possibly life-changing, or just entertaining. Take your pick.
And what is 'this stuff' I keep referring to? Sooner or later things shall become clear. For now, all I can hint at is....Look Up.

1 comment: